Get your specialization figured out in 2 weeks. (2 months if you do the deep market validation work.)
The best way to learn if this course is a good fit for you is to check out the first two modules. They’re open and free, just enjoy the sample here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvCnMJrt-N4&list=PLvB5tiM8nvViTvBakLOw5IFBqZzoIxdIf
This course has 2 “building blocks” that you can mix and match to meet your needs:
- The course content has the minimum effective dose of content to help you figure out your specialization decision in 2 weeks.
- The support package adds four 30-minute support calls with Philip Morgan, the course creator. You can schedule these calls when you’re ready, but they expire 1 year after purchase to incentivize you to take action. I currently offer support calls on Thursdays, from 9am to 6pm in the Mountain Time zone.
These building blocks are available in 2 different packages. If you qualify for a Purchase Power Parity discount, please email me before you buy so I can get you a PPP discount code.
Questions About This Course, Answered
Q: Is there a refund policy?
A: Of course! This is a zero-marginal-cost digital product, and I am not a monster. If you feel like you got something that’s not as good as you were promised, please email me within 30 days of purchase or sooner for a full and immediate no-questions-asked refund. This also gives me an opportunity to correct any errors I might have made in describing the course, which benefits both me and future course customers. If you’re going to ask for a refund >30 days after purchase, I’m going to have some questions first before I agree to a refund.
Q: What exactly do I get when I buy this course?
A: You get the following:
- Course content:
- 6.95 hours of lecture content across 35 videos. These explain important concepts. All videos are available immediately after purchase.
- Text instructions for every process you’ll execute.
- Content is delivered using Gumroad. 100% of the course content is available to you the moment you complete your purchase, and though I encourage you to move through the lessons in order, you can actually access them in any order you want. Gumroad lets you download the videos (1080p video files) and other course content, or you can stream the videos from their platform. When I make small updates to the course in the future, Gumroad will email you to let you know there’s been a change so you can update your copy of the course. The course is yours to keep and do with as you please. I’d rather you not upload it to pirating sites, but if you want to give or loan it to a friend who needs the help, feel free to. I’d prefer more rather than fewer people benefit from this course.
- Support Calls
- A Savvycal link that allows you to schedule 30-minute support calls with Philip Morgan, the course creator. These calls are offered Thursdays from 9am to 6pm in the Mountain time zone. Savvycal allows you to overlay your calendar onto the available time slots to more easily see when there is an overlap. We’ll default to Zoom video for these calls, though audio-only is fine if you prefer.
- If you purchase a course package that includes support calls, you’re entitled to 4 of these calls, though you must use them within a year of purchase.